40KNOTS • WIND ACTION AND SUN
• APR. 2016 “A great way to learn to kitesurf” …The guys at 40knots are very friendly, accommodating and are great instructors. Learning from a boat rather than starting at the beach is the way to go. It is far safer and more fun as you get straight out onto the water and onto the board. My kids also had windsurfing lessons and loved it (and their instructor).
• DEC. 2015 “Thanks folks!” …perfect place for kiting, and perfect stuff! Well organized and always safety first! Good teaching and I had a lot of fun,thanks for three nice days will be back for sure! Thanks again for the extra lesson regarding “how to find the board” love greetings from Prenzlberg.
• MAR. 2016 “Great Introduction” …Planning a return trip already. All staff at this small school were very pleasant and knowledgeable. Green Island great for novices. Would highly recommend – and don’t be put off by thinking this sport is only for the young! We aren’t and you don’t need shoulders of Goliath either! It’s more technique. Give it a try – and if you’re there book at the beginning of your holiday so you can have more lessons to progress further if you like it – I’m betting you will.
• JAN. 2016 “Kitesurfing heaven” …I chose 40knots to combine a break with my wife at lovely NSB Resort, with some kitesurfing on flat water with my own gear. Seldom does a plan come together so well !! Wonderful hotel and an outstanding kitesurfing set up. Great crew, genuinely obsessed with their guests enjoyment, and a location that kiters can normally only dream of. Fabulous water colour, steady breeze and flat water, and 10 others kiting max when I was there. All in all 10/10 and I wouldn’t hesitate to go back.
• DEC. 2015 “This school rocks!” …Perfect location, incredibly kind team, perfect equipment. They are very organised and synchronised, easy going mood, but very professional.
• DEC. 2015 “Amazing team and the most spectacular kite spot!!” …I cannot say enough great things about 40Knots. The whole crew is fantastic; they are warm, friendly and run a top notch operation with excellent instructors. They use all the latest gear and really care about the safety and progress of their riders. I spent an amazing two weeks with them riding every day and I can’t wait to be back. Thanks again 40Knots.